@diokaminaris on Instagram have full name is dionisis kefalonia @wu_greece. Here you can discover all stories, photos, videos posted by diokaminaris on Instagram.
You can see all stories, posts, likes, followers, followings, comments, and so on identified with dionisis kefalonia @wu_greece Instagram Profile from here.
Altogether diokaminaris has 59,277 followers and follows 712 on Instagram. Since joining Instagram diokaminaris has posted around 2,335 photos and videos there altogether.
On the off chance that you need take after more updates or need to get general cautions at whatever point diokaminaris posts anything on instagram click here and follow the user.
• Head of Franz Kafka •
👁🗨🗣 Located in a busy shopping center in Prague, this twisting and reflective sculpture depicting the head of writer Franz Kafka is the latest kinetic artwork by controversial Czech artist David Cerny. Installed in 2014, the enormous mirrored bust is comprised of 42 independently driven layers of stainless steel and weighs in at some 45 tons. The piece brilliantly reveals Kafka’s tortured personality and unrelenting self doubt that plagued him his entire life * Franz Kafka Head Square, Prague Czech Republic 🇨🇿
• cloudy sky •
👁🗨♣️ Charles Bridge, Prague Czech Republic 🇨🇿 @talking_statues
• façade • ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The impressive Old Town Bridge Tower is the gateway to the famous Charles Bridge from the east side of the Vltava. Completed before 1380 as part of the fortifications of the Charles Bridge, it is considered to be the most beautiful Gothic gate in Europe and the most impressive example of Gothic civil engineering style in the world. The façade of the Old Town Bridge Tower is decorated with rare Gothic figural and architectural elements. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀👁🗨⛓ Prague, Czech Republic 🇨🇿
• bird’s-eye view • 🦅
Charles bridge was commissioned by Charles IV in 1357 to replace the Judith bridge and built by Peter Parler. The bridge’s original decoration was a simple cross. The first statue of St John Nepomuk, was added in 1683, inspired by Bernini’s sculptures in Rome’s Ponte Saint’ Angelo. 👁🗨♟ Charles Bridge, Prague Czech Republic 🇨🇿
• Medieval love •
Jan Hus Monument (Religious reformer Hus is a symbol of integrity and the monument in the central square of Prague’s Old Town, brings together the highest points of Czech history) ➕ The Church of Our Lady before Týn, Old Town’s most distinctive landmark, into the morning mist * 👁🗨♾ Old Town’s square, Praga Czech Republic 🇨🇿
• Sunrise • ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The descriptive names of “Golden Prague” and “City of a Hundred Spires” provide a hint of the nature of this metropolis, where the eyes of visitors alike are drawn upwards to the towers of the city’s many cathedrals, churches, and gateways.
It is possible to count the total number of towers in Prague only from a great height. Don’t miss sunrise at the bridge. The medieval scenery with the light dreamy yellow tones between the towers and the sculptures will fascinate you!
* 👁🗨♟ Charles Bridge, Prague Czech Republic 🇨🇿
• Charles Bridge (in Czech: Karlův most) is an iconic landmark in the very centre of Prague. The bridge crosses the Vltava river and connects the Old Town (Staré Město) with the Lesser Side (Malá Strana). Charles Bridge is definitely the most famous bridge in the whole of Europe •
* 👁🗨♟ Prague, Czech Republic 🇨🇿